Gazeebo De Lala: hay...

Kuya Pardz / Kaloy / Mama Mich / Chai / Jichael / Aleli / Cass / Colleen / Jane / Mark / Keisha / Kim / Kris / Anakat / Maryel


Lalans by heart, Bedans by blood

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

hay...

hay...
this term is such a understatement for me and how i feel...
it can not fully express the feelings that are inside me...
there is so much going on in my life...
choices to make...
trials to face...
and somehow...
it takes alot out of me...
i used to be able to do this...
not sweating the small stuff...
but when you know...
that the future is affected...
by the choices you make right now...
you can't just sweat the small stuff...
so much is at stake...
and everything...
rests on me...
and my choices...
its a tough responsibility...
that i alone must carry...
no one can help me...
no one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home