Gazeebo De Lala: Anywhere but here...

Kuya Pardz / Kaloy / Mama Mich / Chai / Jichael / Aleli / Cass / Colleen / Jane / Mark / Keisha / Kim / Kris / Anakat / Maryel


Lalans by heart, Bedans by blood

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Anywhere but here...

Did you ever get the feeling that you just want to be anywhere else rather than the place that you are now?

I have that...I just wanna be in a place where i can start over. I wanna be away from everything that's going on in my life right now and just relax. But life is not like that. We can only dream of it or even wish for it but it never comes true.

They say that life is what we make of it. If we don't like what happens in our lives we have only ourselves to blame. It's because of the choices we've made that lead us to where we are in our lives.

Life sucks in my opinion and even though I am a firm believer that things happen for a reason I don't see the reason why my life sucks right now. Just when I thought that my life was complicated enough as it is..."someone" had to jump in and make things even more complicated. It's crazy enough as it is..."someone" had to get into the mix and I hate it.

I actually closed that chapter of my life and I had closure with everything and yet I was still thrown a curveball that totally turned my world upside down. Now, I'm enemies with a person (which is something that i don't like) and I'm afraid that this might affect the friendships that I have with our common friends. Some of you might say that I shud just make up with the person and get it over with but it's more complicated that that. To appologise would mean 1.)that the fault lies with me (which is not the case) 2.)this is the second time she has done this to me and I'm not standing for it 3.)I'm trying to teach her a lesson and 4.)I'm simply trying to make her see the thruth. She made me look like an idiot simply for confronting her with what has been bothering me and what other people have been noticing when we're together. Now, tell me am I wrong?

She always seems to think that everything has to be about her...that she's the only one with problems yet when other people share their problems she's so quick to dismiss it. I mean for goodness sake the universe doesn't revolve around you so get over yourself. She tries to act like she's so mature but what she doesn't get is the fact that she isn't. She acts like a child and makes decisions like one and when it blows up in her face she comes crawling to me and then I have to make her see the truth. She doesn't even notice that fact that she is already hurt and disrespected some people and like me we've descided to wash our hands clean of her. She hasn't learned anything and it's frustrating to help someone who doesn't learn from their mistakes. It's over. I give up. It's about time that she learn it on her own.

Life never runs out of lessons to teach us...

Some learn it quickly...

Others take their time...

Some learn it the easy way...

Others learn it hard...

But in the end we still need to learn the lesson...

To not make the same mistake at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home