Gazeebo De Lala: Alone

Kuya Pardz / Kaloy / Mama Mich / Chai / Jichael / Aleli / Cass / Colleen / Jane / Mark / Keisha / Kim / Kris / Anakat / Maryel


Lalans by heart, Bedans by blood

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Alone

It has been a long time since I wrote anything in my blogs (Lord knows I have a lot...hahaha!!! =p) but nevertheless I still take time out to write doen my thoughts and just get them off my chest. Anyway, for the past couple of weeks I've been thinking alot of how much time I find myself to be alone. Don't get me wrong, I have social skills, I'm friendly, outgoing, I have a sense of humor, I got out with friends, I have anawesome group of friends that are both from high school and college so Ican say that I'm not a loser...It's more of the feeling that you can be surrounded by a sea of people and friends but you still feel alone.
I have long learned the lesson that in life you only have yourself. No matter what it has to be you that you count on first to achieve whatever it is you want to reach in life. Sure, you have your family and friends to help you and give you love adn support but sometiems the challenges that youwill face must be faced alone. Family and friends can only do so much but in the end it is you who has to make the choice. I find more and more people who are so scared to stand on their own to feet that they still cling on to others. Personally, I hate the fact they're people who still act like this but that's just my opinion, nevertheless it is so hard to live life with people like this by your side.
Learn to stand alone. Iknow this is easier said than done but believe me you'd be a better person for it. Independence is something we strive for. We have the tools to do this all we need is the determination to do so. Please do not misunderstand what I'm trying to say...I didn't ask you to leave everything behind and be a hermit in the mountains...all I'm saying is that don't depend things, events, circumstances etc on other people. Learn to stand on your own to feet and never be afraid to be alone. In the stillness of the night is where you can hear your own thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home