Gazeebo De Lala: my prayer

Kuya Pardz / Kaloy / Mama Mich / Chai / Jichael / Aleli / Cass / Colleen / Jane / Mark / Keisha / Kim / Kris / Anakat / Maryel


Lalans by heart, Bedans by blood

Friday, July 29, 2005

my prayer

>help me Lord.. i don't want to love him anymore.. i don't want to feel this emptiness he has left in my heart, in my life.. i don't want to feel the depth of my loss.. help me also to forget.. give me the strength i need to face each day with a smile on my face even if i have any empty feeling in my heart.. give me also the strength and courage to let go and move on.. once and for all.. to leave everything in the past.. help me to remeber all the other reasons i have in this world to live for.. and lastly, let me find true love and the one for me.. the one who could love much more than i could ever love him.. let him know that i am in need of his love..<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home