Gazeebo De Lala: Choco Marble Renaissance... What a coincidence! ;-)

Kuya Pardz / Kaloy / Mama Mich / Chai / Jichael / Aleli / Cass / Colleen / Jane / Mark / Keisha / Kim / Kris / Anakat / Maryel


Lalans by heart, Bedans by blood

Monday, September 19, 2005

Choco Marble Renaissance... What a coincidence! ;-)

Choco Marble Renaissance Refrigerator Cake... Made up of chocolate, cream, milk, egg, graham crackers, and marshmallows... I made it myself last sunday for my cousin's birthday... Hey, don't be impressed... It was cheese...

Marble... A swirl of chocolate and milk cream...
My life... A concoction of misery and bliss...
Wow... What a coincidence!

You might have read my previous post... You know... The hole thing... Ya... Misery... But during the past few days... Bliss...

Maybe because of the excitement that I'm feeling because my birthday is just around the corner... Oh I know... Because lately, my mother and I have nothing but peace between the both of us... And my father, not a single sermon or yell... No signs of agitation for the past few days... Hurrah! And my brother gave his gift for my birthday early... Some sort of a mini flash light... So compact yet so bright! And my sister... Helped me make the cake I mentioned... We had fun really...

That's why I'm very happy... And it is gradually covering up the make up that I wore when I was despondent... And now that I am apart from my friends, my lalans, they are the ones who are giving me love, and at the same time, reason to laugh at my dilemmas...

Family first... Ya... That's my promise to myself and to my parents... Because it seems that I don't have a choice because my old folks are expecting me not to leave them for someone (like a girlfriend or something like that)...

Haaay... It is very complicated... You see... My siblings have brought problems to our family due to their relationships... Especially my brother... And i witnessed how bad it affected my parents... How relationships with other people can ruin your relationship with your parents... So i became... Ya... Sorry... I became...

A

f

r

a

i

d

of having a relationship... Ya... Sorry... Haha...

But what I am talking about is the real thing... Not fling... Not one night stand (huh? eeww!)... The intimate committed one... Ya... Afraid... Trauma... You might think that I am too stupid to be afraid of it just because of that reason... Well...

They are not the only reasons...

There are some things that I would rather talk about with my friends than post here... Sorry... Ya...

A

f

r

a

i

d

But you know what... This is unexplainable... So weird... I want to have a relationship now... Hahaha!!! I am so weird...

Misery... Bliss...
Love... Trauma...
Joy... Dilemma...

Choco Marble Renaissance... What a coincidence! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home