Gazeebo De Lala: Crying a river...

Kuya Pardz / Kaloy / Mama Mich / Chai / Jichael / Aleli / Cass / Colleen / Jane / Mark / Keisha / Kim / Kris / Anakat / Maryel


Lalans by heart, Bedans by blood

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Crying a river...

my grandmother just died...





i told you it's gonna get personal...





this year, my family had 2 deaths... one was the father of my mother that happened 5 days before mother's day, and the other one was today, just this afternoon...





my grandmother's son, whom i came from, is, as of this moment, rushing to our house in batangas. he said that he is taking charge of the to-do things for her burial and everything... it is night... and he is driving... i hope he gets to places safe and sound...





my mother too is on her way now... i dont know if anybody else in our family is with her... i hope the same thing...





gosh... my previous entry, the one about solitude is like nothing compared to what i am feeling right now... this one is crushing... i really don't know, i am lost right now... i am drifting in the perpetual clouds of seclusion and despondency... i can't cry in this public computer cafe... later, in my dorm room... i will cry a river...





bear with me... drown if you must... drink from it if u wish... or cry also if you can... basta... the river will not stop from flowing into the sea of the heavens...

©

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home