Gazeebo De Lala: Why do I have to end up this way?

Kuya Pardz / Kaloy / Mama Mich / Chai / Jichael / Aleli / Cass / Colleen / Jane / Mark / Keisha / Kim / Kris / Anakat / Maryel


Lalans by heart, Bedans by blood

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Why do I have to end up this way?

Why do I have to end up this way?
Lost the kisses, my faith, my mind
Why did you mess with my forever?
When time was everything, so sweet and kind

I looked down and all that sweet scent of a rose
Tears felt my eyes and saw gleaming stars
Never felt an island away from your heart
But now I’m distraught, my heart’s behind bars

Screaming for the odds just passing me by
Hoping for the moment that you would be mine
Reaching for the hand that I held in my dreams
Withered thoughts of you so charming and fine

The wind lifts my soul and overcomes my fear
Scared of not feeling your once cold breath
And even if dread hinders me from you
I’ll always endure; I won't wait my death

©

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home