Gazeebo De Lala: Love... Misery... Prayers... My stomach tells it all...

Kuya Pardz / Kaloy / Mama Mich / Chai / Jichael / Aleli / Cass / Colleen / Jane / Mark / Keisha / Kim / Kris / Anakat / Maryel


Lalans by heart, Bedans by blood

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Love... Misery... Prayers... My stomach tells it all...

thanks to my very dear friend Hanna...

she asked me: "how can you mend a broken heart?"

and in a split of a second, i remembered that it was a song by michael buble and that it is included in his first album... i have a cassette tape of that album... i used to listen to it every night to sing me to sleep, but i do not know where it is now... i hope i still have it in my house's lot... it is very dear to me because i had a lot of trouble the day i bought it... at the end of that day i thought that those troubles were worth having because i bought that tape of michael buble with my own money... i was so proud of myself! hahaha... i really love his music... his voice... aaahh...

anyways...

after i remembered those things in that split of a second (no sh*t), i answered half-unconsciously: "love again"...

then i stopped walking... my friend responded: "oo nga noh... tama ka diyan friend..." she agreed with me... i also agreed with that-part-of-me-who-said-that me... and then guessed who i remembered next...

if you know who you are and if you're reading it right now, well, hello! for those who know they are not the one who i am talking about and who know who i am talking about, thank you for knowing who i am talking about...

L O V E

halt!

love? again?

umm...

anyways...

before those things that i mentioned above happened, Hanna and i were also with Nerley, my other friend... she was so sad... she didn't tell me what was wrong... that's because she also know what's wrong...

weird? nah...

have you ever had that feeling that you were sad because of a reason you cannot comprehend and understand? because of a reason you yourself do not know? see? it is really not that weird... i know you have already experienced that... me too... oh, by the way, my friend Hanna was also sad... i didn't bother asking why because...

because...

because...

my pelvic bone,

kidneys,

urinary bladder,

feet,

and, above all,

my stomach,

hurt that time... i was freakin' crazy trying to think separately about those body parts of mine that were aching...

M I S E R Y

fortunately, Nerley suggested that we go to the chapel and pray... she told me that she always does it whenever she is sad and everything... i thanked her for suggesting it... i really needed it...

early that morning, because of that stupid debate in my Philosophy 1 subject about the existence of God, i got confused and all the things that i believed in got mixed up and entangled with the ones that i learned from the debate...

so i prayed for the happiness of my friends, guidance for me, and a lot more... lots more...

P R A Y E R S

and my stomach survived and lived to tell these all...

©

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home